Wednesday 11 February 2009

WOOP DE DOOO. ESSAY TIME

Just when i manage to get up to date with my live briefs, competition briefs, PPRD, we get given a essay to complete. This essay is part of my bridging unit over into the Graphic Design Degree next year.I need to obtain at least 50% to get onto the course, so lets hope i get it done. First things first, i need to work out what it is I'm writing about. I want to do something related to my FMP this is so my research can be combined. Somethings along the lines of ' how designers communicate with type to people with learning disabilities'. I'm going to pop along over to learning support so they can give me some pointers about how to write this essay. I am also gonna send a email to Anna(unit leader) suggesting possible titles just to see what she thinks about it, before i get started on it. So this unit is properly my least favourite thing in the world but its pretty important, you could say....