Saturday 28 February 2009

Hope - Live Brief



This is the result of my live brief that i completed with Saffron - The design group that i worked with over the summer as part of my placement. I think the website designed is really successful, there are a few area's that need to be finished (some oThis is the result of my live brief that i completed with Saffron - The design group that i worked with over the summer as part of my placement. I think the website designed is really successful, there are a few area's that need to be finished (some of the text is still lorem ispum). But the main body and all the coding is complete.


We took a really friendly approach for this work. My Father the head of the design team at saffron found it particularly hard to get started on this brief because it was so unlike what he is use to doing. He is very familiar with doing boring financial reports and boring website, this was a opportunity for me and him to work on something a little more fun.